Forum Home  |  Miscellaneous  |  Tangentville

lost>>tacoma

by AP
on 2/29/2008 @ 1:44am
Any other Lost freaks out there? This week's episode was crazed. They officially went after the time-space continuum. I remain here, in the present, interested and ready for more. While I wait for next week I'll begin looking for my constant (just in case things get hairy).

by KevinFreitas on 2/29/2008 @ 6:40am
Really? Officially went after the time-space continuum good or officially went after the time-space continuum bad? We'll make sure we tune in online tonight to catch up then I'll know what you're talking about.

I'm still hanging on to the show and will likely see it through to the end.

by AP on 2/29/2008 @ 9:52am
Good. Very good.

Most times when writers bite off pieces of time travel, they can never deliver in the end. I am happy with the way Lost writers have handled it thus far. I was on the edge of my seat, but maybe I was just in the right mood or something. I'm also no scientist, so for all I know, the plot is flat silly..

I spoke with a friend this morning who is less excited than myself after last night's episode, so the jury is still out. I look forward to further feedback.

by KevinFreitas on 3/1/2008 @ 5:25pm
Wow, that was the best episode of Lost yet! It masterfully played with the time travel thing while tugging at the ol' heart strings. I may just have to watch it again it was that good. Brilliant execution of editing in that one. Dang. Sarah's watching it now and I believe is nearly in tears with a longing look on her face and knuckles covering her mouth hoping nothing goes wrong for any of our castaways.

by cassioposa on 3/1/2008 @ 5:36pm
Hehe. Yeah, it was a great episode, and made me glad I've hung-in there with the show this long. Had to watch that last scene a couple of times, it was so cool.

by AP on 3/1/2008 @ 7:52pm
YES! I love it. Great to here I'm "not on an island" here. Get it? Seriously.. I'm going to watch it again.

by AP on 3/7/2008 @ 9:27am
Okay, who's with me? Another great one last night!!

by KevinFreitas on 3/7/2008 @ 9:54am
Crap, was gaming last night so missed it. My lovely wife watched it and I'll try to do the same on ABC's website soon.

by AP on 3/7/2008 @ 10:49am
Casio? Any comment? Not quite as emotional as the week before, but good stuff.

by KevinFreitas on 3/7/2008 @ 10:52am
You joining us for the brown bag lunch in the park? She'll be there and we can all certainly talk Lost.

by AP on 3/7/2008 @ 11:40am
Home sick today. You don't want my germs in attendance. It's too bad, though, because I would like to be there. Have fun, everyone.

by HD on 3/7/2008 @ 8:40pm
AP- you're not bleeding from the nose and bouncing back and forth between the present and 91/92 Denny's parking lot moments are you.

Yes I watched.

Get well.

by AP on 3/8/2008 @ 4:42am
Welcome back, Hot Dogger.

I've never been to Denny's.

by KevinFreitas on 3/8/2008 @ 10:31am
Just watched this week's episode. Good stuff and nice to see some more tie-ins but, I'm afraid, nothing on the caliber of "The Constant" from last week. Still nice to see more and more connections being made.