Forum Home  |  What's Going On  |  Business Promotions & Announcements

"JuNkTaStIc SuNdAyS" a LiTtLe BiT oF tHiS aNd ThAt MaRkEt!

by Girl Who <3 JUNK
on 11/5/2010 @ 11:35pm
Looking for vendors for an ongoing Sunday Indoor Market!

When: Sunday November 21st 2010 is the kick-off Sunday. At this time we're full for the November 21st Market.

For a future Sunday please request an application and fill in what Sunday you would like.

Here are the other Sunday dates that you can reserve.

November 28th

December 5th, 12th and 19th. Market will be close December 26th

Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm

Where: Studio 6 Ballroom--2608 6th Ave Tacoma, WA 98406

Cost: $20 6x8 space--$30 10x10 space--$40 6x8 outside covered spaces

"JuNkTaStIc SuNdAyS" will be a little Indoor Market held every Sunday (9am-4pm) full

of wonderful vendors.

Local Businesses/Antiques/Vintage/Junkers/Crafters/Artist/Re-Usables/Go Green Items.

Only pre-packaged Food Vendors,

I would like it to be a LiTtLe BiT oF tHiS & tHaT!

This will be a wonderful time to start the Market as the HoLiDaYs are fast approaching!

This is a great opportunity for local entrepreneurs! Please reply to this posting with your email address for a vendor application, thank you.

If you know of others that would be interested in selling their wares, please forward them this post.

Thank you!
Deidre
“Dumpster Diving DEEva and Alley Crawling Chic”
honorgirl@comcast.net

My passion is to help locals sell their wares. I will have this marketed very well.

I’m a very detailed person and ask each vendor to merchandise their items nicely.

My vision is to have vendors present their space/wares as market place quality.

If using tables to have them covered in linen, tablecloth etc….

My mission/goal is to have a little bit of this and that inner mingled through out the Market.

The Studio will hold 10-12 spaces.

Each vendor must provide their own tables.

I ask each vendor to send me photos of their items and write a vision of how they will have their space presented and send me their web address. This will help to not have vendors selling like items at the Market.